Monday, September 12, 2011

My 1st Nephew: Most Adorable Baby EVER!!

My brother Algot and his wife Alisha just had the most adorable baby boy in the WORLD!! I'm sure I will probably think my future kids are cuter when they finally arrive...but until that time-Emerson wins it for me hands down! Emerson Dean Preston entered the world September 9th, 2011. He weighed 9 lbs 6 oz and was 22 inches long. Just goes to show us Preston's are good eaters!! He's starting out life right as a southern boy! He lives with his Mommy and Daddy and big sister Avery in Dallas, Texas.

As the very first Grandbaby on our side of the family he is destined to be irreparably spoiled and cosseted. He might even become the very first infant dictator. His aunts (myself, Ann and Rose) are already nuts about him and can't get enough pictures! The measly five included in the post are all we have up to this point. After watching me turn the pictures into my Ipod and Desktop screen savers, and whip my phone out to show people at every available moment, my husband cautiously inquired "Um, sweetheart, you do understand that he is not YOURS, right?" Sigh. So speaks the man with 10 nieces and nephews of his own already.















I can't WAIT to hold him and kiss those chubby cheeks! But I will have to wait until I get back from England, as he was so inconsiderate NOT to make an early appearance (probably busy eating) and showed up a mere two weeks before we head out for Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment