Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My New Running Playlist!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my Facebook request and told me their favorite running songs to me to help freshen up my playlist! I have included a list of the ones that were fast enough paced to make my playlist (I need a rapid, driving beat to keep me moving with enough speed to burn the calories!). I also included my previous favorites for running because some people requested them. Feel free to suggest new songs to this list in the comments section!

Letty's Old Songs from her Previous Half-Marathon Training (1st Attempt)


Don't Turn Around
Ace of Base
The Way You Make Me Feel
Michael Jackson
Say Hey, I Love You
Michael Franti
Ooh Boy (I Love You So)
Real McCoy
Where Is Your Boy Tonight
Fall Out Boy
The First Single (You Know Me)
The Format
Another Night
 Real McCoy
Can't Hurry Love
Supremes
Live to Love Another Day
Keith Urban
Since You've Been Gone
Kelly Clarkson
Happy Girl
Martina McBride
Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun
Cyndi Lauper
You Spin Me Right Round
Dead or Alive
Uptown Girl
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes
You're Still the One
New Found Glory
Superman
Goldfinger
Single Ladies
Beyonce
Rockin' With the Rhythym of the Rain
The Judds
When Love Takes Over
David Guetta Featuring Kelly Rowland
Can't Get You Out of My Head
Kylie Minogue
Hot N Cold
Katie Perry (Radio Edited Version)
I Get Knocked Down
Chumbawamba
Attention
The Academy Is

New Songs For a Running/ Half-Marathon Training Playlist (2nd Attempt)


Who Let the Dogs Out
Baha Men
Burn It Down
 AWOLnation
Check Yes Juilet
We The Kings
Watcha Say 
Jason Derulo
Oh No 
Marina and the Diamonds
Without You 
David Guetta
Fighter 
One Republic
Hall of Fame 
The Script
Boogie Wonderland 
Earth Wind and Fire
It's Time 
Imagine Dragons
Marching On
One Republic
Move Along 
All American Rejects
Bom Bom 
Sam and the Womp
We Are Family 
Sister Sledge
Shake Your Groove Thing 
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Down Under 
Men at Work
Baby Likes to Rock it
The Tractors
Jump Jive and Wail
Brian Setzer Orchestra
Can't Touch This 
MC Hammer
Bust A Move 
Glee Cast
Marry You
Glee Cast
Survivor
Destiny's Child







2 comments:

  1. I can send you an iTunes playlist if you like. I think we have similar tastes, from what I see in your list. Let me know! I can email the file to you.

    mishqueen at hotmail (Richard's mission friend Mary)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you gone to jog.fm? If you input the songs, it'll tell you their bpm and approximately how fast you'll be running if you run to it. Or, if you're shooting for a certain time (10 minute mile, 20 minute 5K, etc.) it'll give you a list of songs that will keep you in the right rhythm to achieve your goal.

    Looks like you've got some great choices on here!

    ReplyDelete