Friday, June 14, 2013

London Calling

As I have slowly, slowly, been getting a handle on my other projects, I am starting to feel a strong pull to finish the London blogging. I'm beginning to think that if I don't finish it now, I never will! Plus, with all the other blogging I have been doing, I'm wanting to get Chronicles of Letty up to date, and KEEP it up to date (when I say up to date, I mean a) at least 2 entries a month and b) using up all the scraps of word docs and pics I have jammed randomly in a digital folder called 'for blog.' Plus, I want to use a nifty new blog background I found for Chronicles, which I WILL NOT do until I take down Tower Bridge.  And that simply cannot be done until London is complete. ERGO. I am bravely tackling the London and Europe entries from Fall 2011. I think that I will post them current to the day I finish them, with the actual date of their occurence in the text of the blog-post, rather than subjecting everyone to the hassle of backdating them. Once I get all of them done....well, I might find the energy to actually back-date them via the blog and get them properly chronologically ordered.

Anyway, happy reading all!

No comments:

Post a Comment