Friday, December 30, 2011

The Many Faces of Emerson Dean

One of my absolute favorite things about my absolute favorite Nephew (who seems to lend himself to superlatives) is the adorable variety of expressive faces that he pulls. The following pics highlight some of my personal favorites caught on camera over his 3 day visit with us.
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!
I Really Don't Think Santa Comes This Early
Give me that present!
Thank You Very Much!
Amateurs. Patience and Longsuffering, and then maybe they'll give me back to Mom.
Ahh Milk. Does a Body Good.
Yes. Dad put me in this stupid hat. Parents, what can you do with em?
 
At least I can wipe my nose on my new Christmas onesy.








And don't think you can make me smile. I'm still mad at you about the hat.





No comments:

Post a Comment