Sunday, January 1, 2012

Preston Family Pictures

For the first time in more than a decade the Preston family managed to pull it together to have actual, professional family pictures taken! Professional pictures that did not involve a bridal couple, that is.  I had originally looked into booking the photographer, but Algot, Ann and Dave all didn’t know until the week of exactly what days they were going to be in town.  So I didn’t ever complete the booking. Or so I thought, until the photographer called me Dec 22nd to ‘confirm’ our session on Dec 27th.   Which turned out to be a fantastic piece of luck, because that was, in fact, the ONLY day that all members of the family were going to be in town! So I quickly confirmed the appointment and sent out an email posthaste to family members telling them a dress code that Ann and I had picked out 2 years ago when we first started trying to make it happen.  We weren’t super thrilled with the photographer, but he did an average JCPenney type job.  Overall it is our fabulous good looks and sparkling personalities that make the following pictures so great!







No comments:

Post a Comment