Thursday, November 15, 2012

So Excited For Breaking Dawn Part 2

Yes, I am an unabashed Twilight fan! I love love loved the books, and I willingly suspended disbelief all through each film! I cannot believe the end has arrived. Just for nostalgia's sake I dug up this picture from the very beginning - November 2008, with my sisters Ann and Rose at a kickoff party in Alabama. Note our stylin' fake tatoos that say Edward, Bella and Jacob.  The next year we had t-shirts (can't find that pic!), the year after a sign saying we missed Rose (a college freshman then). I saw the last one in London, dragging Richard with me to the Twi-athlon. And now, at last, the final midnight showing! Even though, alas, I am without both sisters this time- never fear girls, I will be swoony and hyper enough for all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment