Monday, January 2, 2012

Preston Family Siblings


James, Dave, Algot, Joe (Ann), Richard (Letty)
After the photographer left we seized the opportunity of being all dressed up to take some pictures of our own! Algot, of course, being his usual goofy self! (Joe does not have a wierd growth on his head, that's his brother-in-laws hand).
Letty, Rose, Alisha (Algot), Ann
I personally think that the one I took of Mom and Dad (right) is better than the one the photographer snapped (left)...

I included some great shots of us charming Preston kids from our few and far between family picture sessions in a studio growing up, just to give a frame of reference for this charming family get together on my blog.

Dave and I were famous for our crazy sibling poses growing up, so I made sure to include some of those as well! As you can see we were much cuter then...









No comments:

Post a Comment