Monday, February 13, 2012

Christmas Salt Shakers

I finally got around to taking a picture of one my very favorite Christmas presents Richard has ever gotten me. He did a really fabulous job this Christmas, as those of you who have seen my adorable red coat already know.  Other than the coat, he gave me the following line-up of salt shakers-one for every room in the house! All filled with my favorite blend of Morton’s sea salt flakes!

From right to left the salt-shakers are: Back room, Front Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and Office.

The office salt shaker has a cute little lid that flips open and shut easily, so that I can stop spilling salt all down in between the couch cushions.  The front room is a cute mason jar replica he picked up in a spice shop in St. Charles while my back was turned. The bathroom shaker is comprised of a small plastic jar he painted white and a lunchbox salt shaker that looked like a dental floss box.  Engineered together by my crafty husband (he used a glue-gun!) to resemble a toilet. All in all they are adorable, and amazingly useful! (I need extra salt on almost everything…I even carry it with me in my purse. I have no idea why, but my blood pressure is still fine, so I don’t guess I’ll stop anytime soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment